When you click into the Results section, the first thing you see is the Runs page.
Everything starts from here, and the goal is to give you an overview and indication of results from the most recent test runs in reverse chronological order, so you can dive deeper into results from there.
What each column in the table represents
- Run status column: A set of colored circles that allows you to quickly identify the status of recent runs. Hovering above it allows you to see the unique ID of that run, not to be confused with a test's ID. Did you know? The colored circles change color if you have colorblind mode turned on from your Settings page.
- Green = The run is complete and passed, i.e. all tests passed
- Red = The run is complete and failed, i.e. at least one test inside that run failed
- Yellow = The run was aborted by a user
- White = An error caused the run to not start
- Run Title: Where you'll see the name you gave that run.
- Platforms/Filters: By default, you'll see which platforms the tests in that run were executed on. Toggle to see filters or run groups.
- Start Time/Duration: By default, you'll see the time your run started so you can easily distinguish between runs if several were kicked off in a short space of time. Toggle to see how long your run took.
- Test Breakdown: See how many tests passed, failed, or had no result at a glance.
- Failures Categorized: See what percentage of failed tests inside that run have been reviewed and categorized by anyone on the team. If there are no failures, there won't be a percentage displayed.
Runs vs. Draft Runs
The main thing to note is that there are two views you can toggle between. You can see either results from regular test runs or results from running tests set to draft mode in order to get tester feedback. Read more about how tests in Draft mode work.
Search and Filters
This allows you to find runs that you care about from across your entire run history. Note: this functionality is not available for draft runs.
- Search for the run name or a specific run ID
- who in your account started the run
Go back to the Results section.